Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Thank you

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by Kato » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:06 am

Hi All,

First of all, I am extremely confused, but the duty needs to be done which is a lot harder than I........................................... anyways,

About................ My love, Waka.

My bestest friend, a partner and also called "my wife" in this world as we all know has left us to be a better place that we can only envy at 18:35 of March 27th, 2014 - a few hours ago.

She was ready to leave us and go to the better place on last Sunday, however, I asked her to stay until Wednesday when her parents were able to arrive from Gifu, Japan to say good bay,

I also asked her that : 1 ) please stay with us for a few days after your parents arrive and 2 ) please do not leave me during the middle of night...

She did a great job, a lot better than what I asked her to do,......

although she was not responding to me, any other people nor our Dog physically -

Her parents came on Wed, she aroused and showed them that she was still arrive , ANSWERED BY - "Har-" - HAD A CHANCE TO SPEND A TIME ......w / a very limited activity , not vocally, - however - being responsive somewhat - her parents had a chance to spend some time with her, then rest at the hotel near by , next day, they came around 9:00am, spend all day .....a good day .............and when we all got tired, she was kind enough to leave us @ the very decent time - 18:35. so we can love her for the last time.

I love her so much, she is the love of my life.

I am so proud of her and I am so fortunate that I can still call her my wife......
Sorry, very confused.

Heart Broken ...

Hiroki kato
Kato

by Alton » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 am

Dear Kato

You have my deepest condolences on the passing of Waka.

It was fitting that my family and I first met you and Waka on a beautiful sunny in the Gorge.

I understand how difficult it has been but we feel Waka has been so fortunate to spend her life with a great guy like you.

Please take care and our hearts are with you, Waka and her family.

-Alton
Alton

by Brad R » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 am

Dear Kato,

So sorry to hear this; our sincere condolences. Thank you for posting this, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Brad
Brad R

by Michael » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 am

Kato my friend, I'm so sad to hear your news. Thank you for sharing with us, our deepest condolences from my family. We will be thinking of you.

この度は誠にご愁傷さまでした。ご冥福をお祈りいたします。

ニールソン家一同
Michael

by Mike » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:40 am

Dear Kato,

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. Deepest condolences.
Mike

by Richi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am

That's a beautiful letter Kato.

I love you dearly, as do many in this community.

My heart goes out to you, Waka and her family.

You have my number, call me anytime. Thinking about you lots.

Richi
Richi

Return to General