Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

ISO Bindings

For sale, wanted and promotions

by letsflykites » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm looking for kite board bindings (straps) that will fit my wife wearing booties, but will also fit me wearing booties. Right now I have Liquid Force Profile bindings (L) that fit her fine, but I have to go barefoot. This wasn't an issue while surfing in Baja all winter, but up here things are a bit chillier.

Anyone got something lying around or know where I could look to get something that won't break the bank?

Thanks!
@letsflykites
“Excitement is the more practical synonym for happiness, and it is precisely what you should strive to chase. It is the cure-all.”
― Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek
letsflykites

by Slappy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Sounds like you need two sets or go bigger and buy the wife some 8mm booties.

Wouldn't sharing a board with the wife be too small of a board for you or too big for her?
Slappy

by Jack1587 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

I bought the liquid force 2013 straps and they were too small for my feet with booties so I just ran a longer line through them. You could run as long a line as you want (so they can get as big as you want) and they can still get as small as you want.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 7860 times
Jack1587

by letsflykites » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Thanks Jack. That's what I did tonight. How did you get the line back through the diamond shaped cinch?
“Excitement is the more practical synonym for happiness, and it is precisely what you should strive to chase. It is the cure-all.”
― Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek
letsflykites

by Jack1587 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 pm

letsflykites wrote:Thanks Jack. That's what I did tonight. How did you get the line back through the diamond shaped cinch?

No problem :) I used a thin knitting needle sort of thing. After I was done I found out you can just pop the part that slides up an down right out and once the lines are in place just push it back in. Both work but I think I did it the hard way :lol:
Jack1587

Return to Buy and Sell