Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Speaking of Oregon Coast… Pistol River

Windsurfing shop talk

by Cathulu » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:07 pm

Any Canadian contingent heading down? I am loosely planning around the last week of May first week of June, but I am flexible. Would like to overlap with peeps that give me tips and encouragement for windsurf wave sailing…
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:19 pm

by Michael » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:18 pm

Cathulu wrote:Any Canadian contingent heading down?

A few people are heading down mid to late June. For me it depends on the forecast but I'm likely going to try and go around then.
Posts: 2788
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:31 pm

by bandito » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 pm

Maybe July or August depending of work and forecast, for 2 weeks and maybe more
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:09 pm

by Cathulu » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:35 pm

I have booked Nitinat in late June with a friend and if raining then the Gorge.

Correction - looking when I went last year it was mid June, and I would aim for that, not late May early June.

Hoping to hear from more. Ryan, Jens, Simon???
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:19 pm

by Simon » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 pm

Hoping to get down there mid Junish, depending on forecast, look forward to seeing y”all there!
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Return to Windsurfing