Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Friday SE?

Weather talk and On Site Reports (604)800-2770

by Michael » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 am

Mike wrote:Nice video! Looks like you're getting some nice jumps in. Who was it you caught doing the loops?

Thanks Mike. As Dave noted that's Chuck schoolin me on throwin down. :D

Nice video M! :D :D :D
Nice flowie riding style! You have come a LONG way brah! 8-) Tacks on the quad too! Sweet! :ugeek:
Thanks Dave! Yup that was my first tack on that board, almost didn't make it!
Michael

by LeopardSkin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:20 am

Hey Michael. Is that your music in the vid?
LeopardSkin

by Richi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 am

Good stuff Michael, I love the clew view mount! It might start to be a little annoying for you as I assume you're going to have some serious traffic dropping right in front of you.

Good times and lots of smiles last Friday. The thing I found odd about the conditions is that the waves seemed better closer to shore and it seemed to get flatter farther out, I don't remember seeing that before.

Thanks for the good soldier work Dave and Darrel, the PR pictures show allot of promise and you guys came out of the jungle unscathed. I'm looking forward to trying it at a lower tide, hopefully that wasn't a rock boiling at the surface and just the Holygrail that will be exposed at a 2 meter tide :D
Richi

by Michael » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 am

LeopardSkin wrote:Hey Michael. Is that your music in the vid?

No not mine it's actually an Apple loop, come with Logic Pro and maybe Garage Band. They're fun, you can edit then easy and some have different endings.
This is though.
https://www.youtube.com/user/VancouverWhitecapsFC
Michael

Previous

Return to Weather Talk and OSR