Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

License plate without renewed decal

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by 8mdude » Sun May 29, 2022 10:00 am

Has anyone wandered outside BC (in the US) where the decal shows your registration/insurance seems to may have expired? I can’t put my head around this new change of driving around and what seems like I have an expired insurance.

Change is good — but is this change generally acceptable outside BC? I worry that I’d get pulled over frequently if my registration/insurance seems expired.

BC has introduced renewal decal in 1970 and I was born in 1972 so I can’t understand it. Help me get out of what I’ve known to be true since the day I was born.
8mdude

by Michael » Sun May 29, 2022 10:39 am

I just renewed mine and they said just take the old ones off.
Michael

by nicolas » Sun May 29, 2022 12:30 pm

I also renewed mine recently online and they say that you will not get a new decal to put on licence plate. My thought was that cops have a laptop inside their patrol car and can look up your registration with ICBC. They would pull you over if you did not renew it I think. If you keep your paperwork inside you should be fine but then again it would be a bother to be pulled over more often as a result and I understand AJ's concern in that sense.
nicolas

by LeopardSkin » Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 pm

All police vehicles have scanners that receive the radio signals from the embedded trackers which were injected into your blood stream with the COVID vaccine. The scanners match the licensing records to your personal file, thus verifying the validity of your license plate.

The radio range is only a hundred metres, so privacy concerns are not really an issue.
LeopardSkin

by shmish » Sun May 29, 2022 8:45 pm

I've always wondered what happens in the states when someone driving with Alberta plates gets pulled over and if they have to explain that in AB they don't need a front plate.
shmish

by ZeroR2 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:14 pm

Several States in the USA have single plates. Would not be an issue at all.
ZeroR2

by bandito » Tue May 31, 2022 10:18 am

LeopardSkin wrote:All police vehicles have scanners that receive the radio signals from the embedded trackers which were injected into your blood stream with the COVID vaccine. The scanners match the licensing records to your personal file, thus verifying the validity of your license plate.

The radio range is only a hundred metres, so privacy concerns are not really an issue.

leopard, you are wrong again, must be the Fast food you ingest frequently. THE CELL phones read the vaccines personal data , locations , meaning that effectively Any governmental and regional enforcers know Anywhere , anytime, what's up with someone. NO, THEY cannot control minds yet , but maybe next batch. YES, aluminium Foil works to block data out, but, not only just over head, you must cover also chest and genitals area. I have heard that, if you get a major Clean blood transfusion, it will successfully eliminate data sent, and, possibly, unblock Arteries from over consummation of French Fries . ITS TRUE, some after transfusion forgot how to windsurf but your health is more important and, it may be a good time to learn kiteboarding!!! Of course , using cell phones is Stupid, I will burn mind after this message, wrap myself in tinfoil, get blood transfusion next week, and relearn windsurfing, I meant kitelanding, jeez, I meant parasnorkling, omg, I shouldn't have so many vaccines, I'm losing My Self.....
bandito

by LeopardSkin » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:15 am

EMF Protection Cap - Shielding From RF/HF Electromagnetic Fields and Low Frequency Electrical Fields.

https://a.co/d/bCpVc69

Ur welcome :lol:
LeopardSkin

by Alton » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:26 am

Do-It-Yourself

Alton

Return to General