Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Lockdown starting Friday! (Until May 26th)

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by ZeroR2 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:22 pm

At the beginning of the COVID outbreak, I gave a nurse that I know a few new N95 masks that were in my garage. She put them on and her coworkers thought she was crazy. Our local hero (Bonnie) was telling people to visit their parents in nursing homes and ski in Whistler. Because of my business, I have to travel to the USA. While in BC nobody was taking it serious, in OR stores were closed and mask mandate. Friends were telling me how great Canada is handling the situation. I told them they had no clue and it would be only a matter of time until the shit hits the fan. There are so many loop holes. I follow and quarantine every time I come back. For others, how they get on planes with Covid (still don't understand how that happens if you need a test 72 hours prior to arrival), then arrive in Canada and just say that they don't have the money. The government puts them up in a hotel (tax payer funded) for 2 weeks or they just don't comply if they have the 3k for the fine. It is all a joke. But please don't go out on the water. You might spread the virus. End of rant.
ZeroR2

by 8mdude » Wed May 05, 2021 8:57 am

No questions asked when I went thru Horseshoe bay terminal to Nanaimo. But then everyone is different. Old staff tend to ask me questions. Youngsters don’t seem to bother
8mdude

by max.spock » Wed May 05, 2021 10:28 am

I went to Nanaimo and back yesterday for work and I was asked both sides if my travel was essential. That was the extent of the investigation..
max.spock

Previous

Return to General