Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Slingshot fuselage/mast WTB

For sale, wanted and promotions

by Richi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:29 pm

Looking to buy a long slingshot Mast and fuselage. Interested in different size front and rear wings as well. cheers Rich. cell. sixofour 7eight7 5three4two
Richi

by ZeroR2 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:50 pm

That is going to be a challenge. Supply chain is bad with Slingshot and not much on the market. I haven't seen much on the market and it will only get worse. I do have an option for you.

I have a brand new Slingshot Hover Glide (2018) that I purchased on sale from Big Winds. I got the setup for my son, but he is not progressing (COVID & restricted travel) in basic windsurfing. I don't think he will be ready until 2022 for foiling. I was going to keep the foil, but someone might have more needs right now. I would ask the amount I paid, which was CAD 750. I picked it up (no shipping) and didn't pay customs. That is the amount I would want for the set. It is brand new.

Silent Sports has the Hover Glide (2019/20) model that would cost CAD 1650 (taxes & shipping). It is up to you and your skill level, but saving CAD 900 might be something of interest to you.

Here was the deal.

https://bigwinds.com/products/slingshot ... de-fwind1/
ZeroR2

by Richi » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Hey thanks for the reply and offer ZeroR2. I have already bought a new foil though, just trying to get more parts so I can experiment different heights and lengths between winging and wind foiling. cheers, rich
Richi

Return to Buy and Sell