Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Sailworks 7.0 NX and 7.8 NX - A Sour Sale

For sale, wanted and promotions

by mjamero » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:46 pm

ZeroR2 wrote:
Gleb wrote:Wow never thought of drama in windsurfing, there’s like 37 windsurfers in all of BC :lol:

Plus over slalom sails... :mrgreen:

Agree. I don't think I would be this upset if I even broke my wrist. Forget about material items. Life goes on. The seller made a mistake or maybe not. I am speculating that he wanted to unload the goods for the estate (or helping out) ASAP. A lot of unreliable buyers and sellers on CL and you can't vet. I would also disagree about how you associate the windsurfing community based on your sales transaction that didn't happen. I have had the opposite experience in my life. Pretty honest and cool guys. I think you need to reflect that you are healthy (hope you are) and that another deal will come along. Probably not a good way to handle this frustration on this forum. I recall that you were unhappy with a transaction with Jesse Cohens about the shipping of your board. All I am trying to say, is that these are minute issues, keep positive and don't little things bog you down. Life is too short.

You guys are right. In the end it's not worth it. Its just windsurfing. The overwhelming majority of windsurfers both local (all 37-1 of them ;) ) and abroad are some of the best people you could ever meet. I have made some very good friends through windsurfing. The transaction with Jesse Cohens turned out very well and I can only say good things. There were some communication hiccups which were easily resolved. Jesse and I keep in touch from time to time about deals that come up. The person who coordinated this particular sale also did the best he could. I've dealt with him in the past. Mistakes happen. It's just this third party who is the first person I've come across in a very long time who has gone out of their way to be difficult; but that just one bad apple. Anyway guys. You are right. Let it go. Thanks for letting me vent.
mjamero

by AlexK » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Sorry to hear Mark

I have 2 sails I could sell u if u r interested. I am winging now.

7.0 Sailworks Flyer. I have sailed (c Fanatic Falcon) and foiled it and it is an absolute beast. Super light and super efficient. It is in great shape. It handles 200% better than an NX.

7.0 Gaastra GTX. This is an older sail but extremely good on my Gaastra Gold 460 mast.

If u interested, just text me. Cheers
AlexK

Previous

Return to Buy and Sell