Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

SW @ FT

Kitesurfing shop talk

by Alton » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Alton wrote:Jeff on 10m TT at White Rock. I'm going to try 9m from sand bar

Just as I pumped up my 9m White Rock tanked and Jeff (tweegster) returned to his foil.

The kindest of Steve Grider (who lent me his 13m kite) made my day. Enjoyed an hour in SW 13-15 under sunny sky then felt enough guilt and returned the 13m kite to share the fun.

Just as I switched to my 9m+surfboard the wind ramped up to SW 18-22 perfect for another 1.5 hours in the waves. Best wind and waves (clean and knee high) were down by the railroad bridge.

Big turn out (about 20 kites mostly 10m and 12m+).

This was an unbelievable week with 3 sessions (7m Thur, 9m yesterday and 9m today) with 1 ski session at Cypress.
Alton

by nicolas » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:16 pm

LeopardSkin wrote:
nicolas wrote:Hey Alton how do you make it to have your picture up right when you post it? Every time I take a photo and test it on upload it’s not up right.

:) :D :lol:

Hey Tony I know it looks so funny to you but maybe your bright mind could teach me how to do it if God is too busy to reply lol. What d'ya think?
nicolas

by C36 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Fourth. Fourth day in a row, but odd like the rest - afternoon shift was generally unsettled, rain squalls, unstable wind, wind shifts. Bob, bob, bob, bob, zoom, and repeat.

Gallery (to view as a slideshow click on the screen icon top right)
C36

by God » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:57 am

nicolas wrote:Hey Alton how do you make it to have your picture up right when you post it? Every time I take a photo and test it on upload it’s not up right.

Dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ... the almighty has spoken :shock:
God
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Kiteboarding