Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Winter Is Coming Board Blowout

Windsurfing shop talk

by Michael » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Michael wrote:Decided to sell my hotsails Quads. 5.2,4.7,4.3. I was going to keep them as spares but they are just too nice to have sitting around. The 5.2 had some stitching come loss and the 4.3 had a tear in the mast sleeve from a broken mast. Both were repaired by North Sails in Richmond. The paint is coming off which you can see in the pictures and the 5.2 has a small tear covered with tuck tape, but otherwise they are in good shape. The 5.2 was the most used. All 3 can rig on a 370 mast. $175 each, look at the price on the new ones, it's crazy! Test drives welcome at Boundary Bay.

Hotsails says... The QU4D is our new super compact 4 batten wave sail designed for radical and aggressive riders for use in a variety of wave conditions.
https://www.hotsail.store/index.php/pro ... cs-colors/

Now $150 each or $375 for all 3 :D I'll be putting them up on BWD as well now.
Michael

by Brian C » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Michael, I really should have a look at them and see if I can justify taking the set. Wish we could have a Centennial day soon so we could connect.
Brian
Brian C

by Michael » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Brian C wrote:Michael, I really should have a look at them and see if I can justify taking the set. Wish we could have a Centennial day soon so we could connect.
Brian

Hey Brian, looks like we might not see any wind until December. :( I'm around so if you need to go to Point Roberts or are out this way for anything else, just give me a shout.
Michael

Previous

Return to Windsurfing