Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Cypress pass holder:complain now to administration!

When it's absolutely too cold

by bandito » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 am

i heard the services and number of lift opening as been sh#t for a good while now, go in person ,call, let them know its bs and you feel bad about it.
bandito

by LeopardSkin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:55 am

bandito wrote:i heard the services and number of lift opening as been sh#t for a good while now, go in person ,call, let them know its bs and you feel bad about it.

I think most people haven't noticed due to the warm temperatures, rain, and lack of snow :D :lol:
LeopardSkin

by ezzylover » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:37 pm

LeopardSkin wrote:
bandito wrote:i heard the services and number of lift opening as been sh#t for a good while now, go in person ,call, let them know its bs and you feel bad about it.

I think most people haven't noticed due to the warm temperatures, rain, and lack of snow :D :lol:

Agreed with LS, it is spring, time to let go buddy, get you sailing gear out of the shed. Go complain if you want, it will be mini vendetta of your own, if it s the way you like to spend your free time.
the rest of us will keep an eye on the forecast to go, windsurfing, kiting, hiking, foiling or whatever float your boat, but spreading negative vibes will sure not be part of it.

Cheers

ezzylover

by nicolas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey Greg,

I concurr entirely with you. Well said it’s spring. Purchased a silver pass for next season for the first time.
Was on the water at Boundary Bay with AG this Wednesday and we had a blast!
Can’t wait to see you and Caro at Nexen.

Cheers

Nico
nicolas

by LeopardSkin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Frozen - 2010 film

LeopardSkin

Return to Skiing and Snowboarding