Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Oleg ... RIP

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by God » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:47 am

Brian C wrote:Oleg, you are entitled to your opinions, of course. BUT, please don’t post racist comments on this site.
I suggest you edit out that portion of your post before you offend many of our wind-sports friends who use this site.

I regret to say (actually not) that Oleg and his posts have been removed from WTFBC
God
Site Admin

by Brian C » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:52 am

Thanks Alton!
Brian C

by ZeroR2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:17 am

Who is Oleg? Is this related to windsurfing? Weird post!
ZeroR2

by Brian C » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:03 pm

He replied to a windsurfing thread with a comment that was related but ended with a racist slur, so he has lost his posting privileges.
His post has also been deleted.
Brian C

by Michael » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:50 pm

God wrote:
Brian C wrote:Oleg, you are entitled to your opinions, of course. BUT, please don’t post racist comments on this site.
I suggest you edit out that portion of your post before you offend many of our wind-sports friends who use this site.

I regret to say (actually not) that Oleg and his posts have been removed from WTFBC

Thanks Alton!
Michael

by telus022420 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Absolutely no ethnic slurs needed for this site. Its just too bad it was expressed at all. I wonder why the hate? Be Safe. Thanks A and B.
telus022420

by ZeroR2 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Brian C wrote:He replied to a windsurfing thread with a comment that was related but ended with a racist slur, so he has lost his posting privileges.

Ok. Thanks. Just hope it wasn't political correctness. Never even seen a racial post on this site. Just hope this forum doesn't become a CBC forum where every post that doesn't fit their narrative gets deleted. Windsurfing is one of the most diverse sports (racially) and honestly never seen a racist post on any windsurfing forum. Maybe if there is a section on politics, but I don't read that anyway. The only fights are long time members, generally older folks that have too much time and want to bicker about nothing. Stay cool guys.
ZeroR2

by Alton » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:32 am

ZeroR2 wrote:
Brian C wrote:He replied to a windsurfing thread with a comment that was related but ended with a racist slur, so he has lost his posting privileges.

Ok. Thanks. Just hope it wasn't political correctness. Never even seen a racial post on this site. Just hope this forum doesn't become a CBC forum where every post that doesn't fit their narrative gets deleted. Windsurfing is one of the most diverse sports (racially) and honestly never seen a racist post on any windsurfing forum. Maybe if there is a section on politics, but I don't read that anyway. The only fights are long time members, generally older folks that have too much time and want to bicker about nothing. Stay cool guys.

Hey ZeroR2 - I'm actually a big fan of political incorrectness (and even like some things that narcissist Trump has done).

Oleg's last post crossed the line and was blatantly racist ... and I'm a fan of racially insensitive humour. I highly recommend "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with Larry David
Alton

by God » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:00 am

Alton wrote:... and I'm a fan of racially insensitive humour

Be careful ... or you're next
God
Site Admin

by Brian C » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:34 am

Oh noooo.... stay cool Alton. We can’t afford to have you banned from you own site!! We’d all be stranded without you (even after CoVid)!!!
Brian C

Next

Return to General