Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Cpt. Bandito's Legal Will

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by bandito » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm

On today December 30 2016 and until further changed here or elsewhere in writing, I Cpt. Bandito section HARdcore of Team Yellow and Commander In Chief in life and death of Team Yellow , give to those fellow in case of my DEATH sustained from Snowboarding, Kiteboarding, Surfing, working ,disease ,accident, these:
To Cpt. Jerry of Regular Team Yellow Branch, ALL my kite gear,snow gear,surf gear.
To my Nephew Felix, All my asset minus 2000$ ( car, cycles ,money, condo, investments )
To my Dear Ex Girlfriend, $2000 with Love and thanks to have endure someone who's love to Snow, Waves, and Winds often surpass the value and need of a conventional relationship.

If I Die in the snow, please disperse my ashes around SKY(Bandito) Chair and woods at my dearest Cypress . If I Die in the Water, In Boundary Bay waters. If I die elsewhere, Half ashes in BB,half at Cypress. Sell the 7m and drinks on me!
Remember: Do NOT take it easy and Play a lot!
bandito

by bandito » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:15 pm

im changing phone carrier so my cell not working now , no worries, im not death, im snowboarding in the Woods!
bandito

Return to General