Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

CaptainBanditoTips12/2016: Fish oil, Hot n Cold Shower massa

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by bandito » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Fish oil : Amazing products against Arthritics conditions, Better Cardio (Breathing ) system, Hart stabilisation (like palpitation, stress, cleaner arteries) and much much more (feeling cold , stomach acids and problems, brain and overall cells maintenance, bla bla bla...)
1. take at least 3.5grams of omega fish a day .that 2x2 Weber Triple strength (900mg omega a cap) EVERYDAY. Take 3 or4 2 times a day,or more, if you sport a lot,older, have problemes. After 2 months you will feel the difference For Sure! I swear by it. They say small fish oil is better then big fish oil(less mercury)

Very Hot n Very Cold Shower Massages : that's a new one for me, adding the cold, it does wonder for muscle tightness, moving the blood around, possibly depression and vitality.
1. start your shower max hot to steam your bath room n feel comfy, close curtain(I got 2, one at bathtub wt couple inches space to ceiling, another like 3feet away and Very close to ceiling .shut door close.come back in 5min. lower heat a notch, take shower n wash, shave. Then turn shower VERY hot, turn palm of hand out ,shoulder back, do back of neck, front and back side of shoulder moving yourself to slowly direct HOT jet down till you reach palm, then do the other side. keep palm out n shoulder back till the end of massages. Now do your neck and move yourself to direct Hot jet down tilll you reach buttocks, do it again and now turn your hip in Hot jet then side n front of leg and knee. Do the other side.
2. Now we going for Very Cold( you get better at it after couple sessions). do your hair ,face and keeping palm out and shoulder back do the same you did when it was hot massages but this time with cold water. Also, do your Front Chess, Crotch, hands n feet n face.
3. REDO the Very, VERY hot massages again, n then FINISH WITH THE VERY COLD.(its like 4 massages). ITS amazing how it help sore muscles and help your posture, shoulders, back n hips n knees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started this 2 weeks ago, IT WORK! you are welcome to had your special twist n stretches to help your body, use your intuition n feelings. I use the Rubermaid Revel Mop 22$(its very light,got spray bottle that I mix 20drop of eucalyptus oil wt water and a wide flat removable microfiber pad , I use one for walls n ceiling after a steamer to remove water droplet and got another pad for floor only. its amazing how handy n moveable it is, get that one)

ok , stay tune for my January tips boys n girls and very best to you all!
bandito

by bandito » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:54 pm

maybe forget the steaming bathroom part if you don't have like me infinite hot water on demand. n merry Christmas.
bandito

Return to General