Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Health, beat cancer- bitter apricot seeds.

Off Topic Comments, Help, Tips and Trick

by gabrielb » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:35 pm

This is totally unrelated, may seem a little off, I am not a doctor ... you may make fun of it, don't care.

Lately just too many friends having cancer and I am tired of them being so headstrong, so here is my 2c on the subject...

This may help a few of you & family. I had to do quite a lot of research and cancer friends trying successful diets and different doctors and this the best diet, a cure for all cancers:

(1) BITTER apricot seeds. chew 20 of them per day (8 seeds if no cancer). This is probably the cure for cancer kept shut from public knowledge.
http://www.earthnotions.ca/pages/apricot_kernels.html

(2) No fruits except Blueberries.

(3) No dairy, no sugar, no eggs, no meats except maybe fish. Any acidic food will feed tumors, alkaline is best

(4) Only coconut oil (organic best), no other oils.

(5) pineapple core, lemon (may taste acidic but opposite in body), mint, turmeric powder ... all great against cancer.

If you eat 1/2lbs of blueberries and apricot kernels you'll beat any type of cancer.

Just read pages and pages about bitter kernel apricot seeds directly from people, 100% positive against cancer, warts, diabetes, skin moles, on and on.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cance ... _cure.html
http://www.myapricotseeds.com/testimonies.html

Hope that may help a few.

Been chewing apricot seeds for 6 months, shoulder mole just peeled off a month ago, clear skin under it, it works. & no more muscle cramps while surfing (i guess not much lactic acid either).

Off topic, but at least a few of you'll find the above helpful and do some more reading about it.
gabrielb

by Solardave » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks Gabriel. I recently read the book called "Anti-Cancer " and it was really good. My wife and I are vegans and the amazing thing the doctor/author said was that we all have cancer cells in our bodies! Our job to avoid cancer is to make our bodies a place that cancer does not like. Then it won't grow there.

I have adjusted my diet after reading the book to help me be anti-cancer.

Thanks for all you do. I finally found all you have posted about surfing in the Vancouver area. I'm in process entering it into a spreadsheet so I can be a better judge of when and where to go to surf. I have a lot to learn about the local area. Thanks again.
Dave C
Solardave

by jtorva » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Check out eat right for your type, a book about eating a diet based on your blood type.

Note: Apricot seeds do contain amygdalin which is a form of cyanide. If eaten in large amounts can be dangerous.

Jordan
Jordan
jtorva

by gabrielb » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Jtorva, true. Eat moderately, under 15 seeds if you are healthy. For kids do not exceed 4 seeds per day. All in moderation. Please read about it before jumping into it as 50 per day will surely make you sick.

Gets rid of warts, etc as well.

Blood type, following that as well, except for doughnuts ;) . Thx
gabrielb

Return to General