Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Exocet WindSUP 10ft $1300

For sale, wanted and promotions

by Great Gazoo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm

If you want one board that does almost everything on the water - this is it! A compact 10' long paddle board that works in flat water or waves AND also has a mast track, center board, and footstrap inserts for windsurfing. Unlike some cross-over boards - the Exocet is great for both paddling and windsurfing. The bottom shape and rails have been optimized to work for both applications and in flat water or small waves. If you show up to the beach and there is no wind - no problem! Just grab your paddle and have a great time. For light wind windsurfing you will have great glide, and the full size, retractable daggerboard will give you added up-wind ability. If the breeze picks up, you can be flying along in the footstraps.

I live in Kamloops.

If interested please email me tyevanbeers@hotmail.com
Great Gazoo

by morrison » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:46 am

What year and construction type?
Foil box?
You have the footstraps?
Thanx in advance.
morrison

by Great Gazoo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 pm

It is 2017. This model does not have a foil box. AST construction as the Wood construction is $2000 USD new. This board retails for $1600 USD and with shipping and all that it is way more. No footstraps. I had footstraps on my last one and prefer without as it suites me better. If you have more questions let me know. My email is tyevanbeers@hotmail.com
Great Gazoo

Return to Buy and Sell