Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

WTB Cheap Snowboard Bindings

For sale, wanted and promotions

by AdrienGrelon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm

What's even cheaper than a windsurfer at a swap meet under the rain?? A windsurfer looking for some bindings for a free snowboard!

To be fitted to size 9 US boots. Let me know if you guys have anything second hand, that's cheap, cheap, good, good. Alton.... I'm looking at you.

Thanks!
AdrienGrelon

by bandito » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:39 am

ha ha true! Winsurfers are the cheapest bunch I met all over the world lol surfers are close 2nd.
bandito

by ShonanDB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

AdrienGrelon wrote:What's even cheaper than a windsurfer at a swap meet under the rain?? A windsurfer looking for some bindings for a free snowboard!

To be fitted to size 9 US boots. Let me know if you guys have anything second hand, that's cheap, cheap, good, good. Alton.... I'm looking at you.

Thanks!

Adrien
Since you work in NV, check out the Salvation Army or other Thrift stores on Lonsdale (or elsewhere (Value Village too) as I saw that they had some used snowboard gear (and skis, boots, etc. too) the last time I stopped by in the Fall while I was checking out a few Ski & Snowboard shops. You may find what you need at a "Windsurfer's price"!
ShonanDB

by AdrienGrelon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Haha, Benito it's a good thing this website is free, eh?

ShonanDB wrote:
AdrienGrelon wrote:You may find what you need at a "Windsurfer's price"!

They have free stuff too?? :lol:

Thanks for the recommendation Darrell, I'll probably be doing some window shopping this weekend.
AdrienGrelon

by ShonanDB » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Adrien
Here's a board with bindings for $30. Maybe you can neg him/her down to $20 and swap the bindings across to your board and see if you can sell this board for $20 so it will end up being free.

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/spo/5957994979.html
ShonanDB

Return to Buy and Sell