Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Feeler: Full Quiver

For sale, wanted and promotions

by Lowesdown » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:02 am

Sadly I haven't been able to find time to use this enough to keep it. I'd like to sell it to someone who will love it better...

I've recently moved to Victoria so selling as a kit would be ideal.

This list is off the top of my head, I will update with a full inventory.

JP freestyle wave 111
NorthWave 5.8 & 7.2
Sailworks 4.5
NoLimitz Sumo 430 & 460
Chinook booms Carbon and aluminum
Weed Fins 21, 23, 26
Normal fins
Extensions carbon and aluminum
Lowesdown

by AdrienGrelon » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Lowesdown wrote:Sadly I haven't been able to find time to use this enough to keep it. I've recently moved to Victoria

Scott.... keep your gear and go sail Columbia Beach in the winter and Nitnat in the summer! What are you thinking?! :lol:
AdrienGrelon

by Michael » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:08 pm

AdrienGrelon wrote:
Lowesdown wrote:Sadly I haven't been able to find time to use this enough to keep it. I've recently moved to Victoria

Scott.... keep your gear and go sail Columbia Beach in the winter and Nitnat in the summer! What are you thinking?! :lol:

Ya Scott, I was thinking the same thing! Even if you just go to Nitnat in the summer it will still be worth hanging on to it. It's modern gear that you will be able to sail on for years to come and it's a perfect setup for Nitnat!
Michael

by LeopardSkin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:09 pm

The island has way better windsurfing than the mainland.
LeopardSkin

by Lowesdown » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Well that didn't pan out the way I hoped... I guess I'm keeping it...
Lowesdown

by Alton » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:47 pm

You'll need smaller gear for the island
Alton

by Michael » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Lowesdown wrote:Well that didn't pan out the way I hoped... I guess I'm keeping it...
Your part of a family now Scott and we would hate to lose one of our own! :D
A few suggestions... you could sell your weed fins as you might not need them on the island and they are valuable here! They are Makani Manos right?
Also you could sell your big boom, 460 mast and your 7.2 as a set, then pick up some smaller gear, like Alton said you will need it there, when you find the time that is. :D Just trying to help out. Also if you really want to get rid of it all you could sell it on the BWD buy and sell http://bigwavedave.ca/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5 but selling used gear is tough and the cost of new gear now is crazy! Things have really gone since you bought your gear.
Michael

by Brian C » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:28 pm

I wouldn't even recommend selling the 7.2/460 combo. It can save a lot of days at Nitinat, Pipers Lagoon, Gordon's, China Creek, and the various other summer locations. Nitinat and China Creek are good family camping places too - good to save those options.
I agree that you need smaller gear if you're going to sail in the fall/winter: Columbia Beach etc can really crank! :D
Brian C

Return to Buy and Sell