Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Team Yellow HARdcore Rules Cypress

When it's absolutely too cold

by bandito » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 pm

my god ,another great late morning to early night powder. I went back country on my last run, right of sky chair going down, and I went a little to right, my god, powder land no trees going black to double....hey wait a minute , NO OTHER TRACKS! I started veering hard left to reach Top gun, NO CAN DO !!!!! keep going down n hard left, Pristine POWDER LAND, starting to worry if I have to hike to 99 at some point, starting to get darker too...Hey hard left , I see a snow board look alike track, joy!!!! reach it, it goes up left down right, I decide to go left toward top gun or whatever. walk up n snowboard it down, I reach a junction wirh a signe: ITS THE CREST trail. ok, left up go to parking, straight down go to another parking. decide to go down, bad choice! after lots of walking n some snowboarding that nice trail( was all good by the way) I end up in darkness at Eagle chair!!! WHAT A GREAT SNOWBOARDING DAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have steer left at junction, whould have end up at Top gun or Humty dumty lol
bandito

by bandito » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:26 am

to All who read this that I recruited in the line up, chair, n tracking together, don't be shy an IM me . Also join this Free site and also discover Lot more about Kiting n Windsurfing, You Will Love It, Its so fun and POWerfull !!! Cheers n DO NOT take it easy on the hills, I wanna see You Shred It n Have your Legs Muscle burning with Pain. Just take a lonnnnnng hot shower after ;)
bandito

Return to Skiing and Snowboarding