Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Hypernut foil 4 in 1 for sale

When there's absolutely no wind

by roydpm » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 pm

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/sp ... 60867.html

Starboard Hypernut 4 in 1 for sale. Used less that 10 times.
Great entry SUP foil board. Can be used to SUP surf, SUP foil, Windsurf or foil.

Also Gong XL surf foil with 45cm and 64 cm foil available.
roydpm

by Michael » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:27 pm

I'm interested it that board, what's the volume?
Michael

by ZeroR2 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Michael wrote:I'm interested it that board, what's the volume?

133 liter I think. Has anyone ever seen this being wind foiled? Just curious how it was.
ZeroR2

by adam2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:56 am

ZeroR2 wrote:

133 liter I think. Has anyone ever seen this being wind foiled? Just curious how it was.

Never seen one in the wild, but it looks like it would be a fantastic entry into windfoiling, especially with a big wing, and relatively small sails. I don't think you could go wrong at that price, plus reselling it would be a cinch given its versatility. Good luck!
adam2

by Michael » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:55 pm

ZeroR2 wrote:

I have a smaller one, 7'4" 106L. It's challenging to foil in light winds for me as I've just started foiling. Once it's around 20 knots it's OK but I've never tried another foil board so I can't compare. I think the bigger one would work better in light wind for sure but might be a handful once you get sailing in higher winds. The board in the pictures is not the version that he has though. The one in the pictures is the flex balsa version and the one he's selling is the starlight. :?
Michael

by ZeroR2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Michael wrote:
ZeroR2 wrote:

I have a smaller one, 7'4" 106L. It's challenging to foil in light winds for me as I've just started foiling. Once it's around 20 knots it's OK but I've never tried another foil board so I can't compare. I think the bigger one would work better in light wind for sure but might be a handful once you get sailing in higher winds. The board in the pictures is not the version that he has though. The one in the pictures is the flex balsa version and the one he's selling is the starlight. :?

No. Dude, why would he post another board? I was thinking that if that is the carbon blue version, it would be a nice price for someone wanting a cross-over SUP/Windfoil. This is a how to not advertise lesson. Fail.
ZeroR2

Return to SUP and Surfing