Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Byron Bay

When there's absolutely no wind

by ShonanDB » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:11 am

Nice, very nice!
ShonanDB

by gabrielb » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am

Looks like Hawaii. We had 2 sunny days locally (0.8m, 0.7m), fun waves. It also looks like 1mHB, WB, with a hazy background in one of the photos. Enjoy the surf, hopefully some PR days soon. :D
gabrielb

by Michael » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:40 am

There is a Cyclone just north of us and it kicked up some serious swell today. Totally got my ass kicked, nothing like I've experienced before. One more day of SUP tomorrow and day in Brisbane and then home. See you guys on the beach soon. Looks like we might get an April BBay day. :D
Michael

by C36 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 am

Michael wrote:We moved up to North Stradbroke Island for the last 4 days of the trip and I scored some of the best waves I've ever SUPed. Just me and one surfer, over head high, long and not too steep, made for long but fast rides. First few I thought were to big to catch but committed anyways, rewarded! Caught five nice ones then got caught on the inside by a massive set and took 5 on the head. Ended up about a mile down the beach exhausted as the sun was going down. Great first day, photos are taken from the balcony of the house we are renting.

:D :D :D

Michael wrote:There is a Cyclone just north of us and it kicked up some serious swell today. Totally got my ass kicked, nothing like I've experienced before. One more day of SUP tomorrow and day in Brisbane and then home. See you guys on the beach soon. Looks like we might get an April BBay day. :D

Hope you are back for the weekend and not too jet lagged. :D ;)
C36

Previous

Return to SUP and Surfing