Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Outflow this AM at Furry Creek

Kitesurfing shop talk

by C36 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 pm

Brian C wrote:Thanks Dave, I’ve now done that, and it works as a slideshow as intended.
Does the result look right to you, with regard to security (or anything else that is different than how you set it up)? It seemed like I was giving all viewers full access to delete or change the contents, but I don’t know. Under the “Privacy & Permissions” setting, I chose “only you” can access original files, so it sounds protected.
Also, do you upload your photos as full-size files or do you scale them down for speed and space saving? This batch is full-size and it took several minutes to upload them.
Tips are much appreciated, thanks.

• access: The links you posted show as viewing only (no deleting or editing privileges).
  • "only you": This turns off downloading and I can not download any of your pictures - I leave mine on so people can grab copies of the ones they like for themselves).
  • full-size: I upload my originals so they are there for those that want them for personal use (I still retain all commercial rights).
C36

by Brian C » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Good points. I don’t mind fellow sailors grabbing shots of themselves for personal use - I’ll change that setting. Everything else seems fine, thanks!
Brian C

Previous

Return to Kiteboarding