Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Porteau Cove lost my camera today

Windsurfing shop talk

by Michael » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:05 pm

Checked out Porteau cove today. First time sailing there, a very nice spot but was a bit deceiving. Wind looked stronger than it was but was still enough for my 5m and Sabfoil 799. Unfortunately I left my camera on one of the logs near the parking area. I parked near in the last parking mot before the campsite near one of the cabins. I was trying to carry my board and camera together and couldn't get over the logs so I put it down and forgot to go back for it. Totally choked!! :cry: :cry: If anyone goes by there could they take a look. I'm sure it's gone though, it was attached to my flymount aero camera mount as well. :cry:
Michael

by Richi » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:07 am

Oh Shitty! that sucks man. I would call the campground office , as the entrance is close to the cabins and they actually rent them out.
Richi

by Michael » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:30 am

Richi wrote:Oh Shitty! that sucks man. I would call the campground office , as the entrance is close to the cabins and they actually rent them out.

Thanks Rich! Yup, really sucks! I called them yesterday and left a message. They also have a lost and found form online, hopefully someone found it and turned it in. I'm going back out there again today to check.
Michael

Return to Windsurfing