Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Maui spring break 2019

Windsurfing shop talk

by Bryanl » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi Michael
We never did hook up - sorry.
I had Internet problems & I couldn't get your PM from WTFBC - something about SQL Server ???
You left at the right time - wind is gone - likely for next 4 days.
Finally warmed up thou
Great Videos - sorry to hear about your mast & sails - that's why I spend less time in the break. I've sacrificed enough gear to the Reef God
See you on the Beach at home
Bryan
Bryanl

by Michael » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 am

Bryanl wrote:Hi Michael
We never did hook up - sorry.
I had Internet problems & I couldn't get your PM from WTFBC - something about SQL Server ???
You left at the right time - wind is gone - likely for next 4 days.
Finally warmed up thou
Great Videos - sorry to hear about your mast & sails - that's why I spend less time in the break. I've sacrificed enough gear to the Reef God
See you on the Beach at home
Bryan

No problem Bryan, glad you enjoyed the videos. Only 4 days sailing this trip but they were 4 good days, despite the gear carnage. The other day I was out at Hookipa and I watched a guy launch, slog out, go down just as a big set came through and lose his gear onto the rocks. I ran down but by the time I got to his gear it was completely destroyed, the only thing maybe salvageable was his extension, his board had a hole in it about the size of a basket ball! I didn't feel so bad after that. As Matt when I returned the gear,"welcome to the club". : ) Hope you get some more wind soon, see you at home!
Michael

by LeopardSkin » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Michael wrote:...his gear it was completely destroyed, the only thing maybe salvageable was his extension

Hopefully his footstraps & harness lines were ok.
LeopardSkin

by LeopardSkin » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Michael wrote:As Matt when I returned the gear,"welcome to the club".

Michael: "it'll buff out."
LeopardSkin

Previous

Return to Windsurfing