Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Swap isonic and roberts slalom for boom and mast?

Windsurfing shop talk

by morrison » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:52 am

I have a 122l isonic and a 90-95l Roberts slalom that don't get used.
I need a 400sdm mast and 155ish boom to rig the woman so we can sail together.
morrison
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am
Location: Squamish

by Brian C » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:03 am

I have a Chinook boom and Nolimitz (regular diameter) mast that may do the trick. I’d be interested in the Isonic.
I am on the North Shore and not up to much today if you want a look.
Brian C
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

by morrison » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 am

I'm in Squamish and sail out of nexen.
Next windy day?
morrison
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am
Location: Squamish

by grantmac » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 am

If Brian decides against. I've got a sailworks 400, powerex 370 and small Chinook carbon boom I'd swap for the 122. I'm getting out of small SDM stuff.
Think I've got a decent set of Ezzy SE that rig on the Powerex too.

-Grant
grantmac
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 pm

by Brian C » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 am

Sure if you think there will be more wind this month (???). I may come up for a paddle on Tuesday or Wednesday. Do you have a number I can text you at, if I am there one day this week?
Brian C
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

by morrison » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:02 am

Brian C wrote:Do you have a number I can text you at, if I am there one day this week?

I'm at Diamond Head motors till 3:00ish monday to thursday. I'll bring the board to work.
If you're in town drop by and ask for Peter(me). No stress if you don't make it up.
morrison
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am
Location: Squamish

by Brian C » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 am

Will do Peter. It will be Tuesday or Wednesday. You’ll recognize me right away - I gave you the Prior. Cheers.
Brian C
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

by morrison » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 am

grantmac wrote:If Brian decides against.

-Grant


Ok will let you know.
morrison
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am
Location: Squamish

by Brian C » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi Peter. Just confirming that I will be up tomorrow mid-day so I will come by with the mast and boom, to look at the board.
Brian
Brian C
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

by morrison » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:11 pm

grantmac wrote:If Brian decides against

-Grant


This is an older isonic with standard not deep tuttle box.
Brian passed because he needs deep tuttle to foil I think.
morrison
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am
Location: Squamish

Next

Return to Windsurfing