Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

Sunday SE to W

Weather talk and On Site Reports (604)800-2770

by Michael » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Thanks for the pictures Dave! That was a fun day, although it feels like I've been in an accident! I have whiplash from a serious catapult and my back is still sore from a few failed back loops. Hoping tomorrow works out a few kinks. :D Glad everybody survived, Alton hope your leg is OK and you can sail tomorrow!!
Michael

by Brian C » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:31 pm

Looks like good potential for a session tomorrow morning. The van is packed. First one at Centennial please post an osr as usual:)
Brian C

by Alton » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:59 am

Slappy wrote:... Hope your leg and nose are okay.

You should consider getting a Wave Bandit Performer 4-10 for your strapless sessions...

Thanks Angus. My nose is fine - looks worse than it actually is (more like a deep scratch).

I wish I had more time to deal with the dog owner but my hands were full (literally) with a kite that was about to fall out of the sky in fluky wind, carrying a surfboard in my other hand, walking over slippery rock.

The yappy dog was tiny with needle sharp teeth. There are no visible marks on my leg or wetsuit.

More than anything else I was totally pissed off because I yelled at the owner (an elderly woman) before and after her dog bit me. She only casually leashed her dog after it bit me ... which pissed me off even more.

... your Bandit surfboard is definitely on my list of things to get.
Alton

by C36 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pm

cwincald wrote:I just checked out the White Rock gallery posted by C36. I guess that's me on the green Ozone having one of the best, albeit short, sessions I have ever had. Thanks for capturing it.I've taken the liberty of downloading the album

Chalmers

Glad you saw and enjoyed them. I appreciate you taking the time to post a "thank you". If you do repost any of them, I would appreciate a simple photo credit to C36. Thanks.

Hope Alton and Tsawwassen both heal up fast!
C36

Previous

Return to Weather Talk and OSR