Weather Talk For BC no matter what you ride

SE Wednesday

Weather talk and On Site Reports (604)800-2770

by AdrienGrelon » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:08 pm

3:48 = :o Perfectly executed, sir! Very nice. Loved that a sea lion managed to make a featuring, and when the clew was submerged I was half expecting to get an underwater shot of one of those buggers coming in to check you out!

That session will be talked about for months to come for sure! I'm still buzzin'
AdrienGrelon

by Michael » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:04 pm

AdrienGrelon wrote:3:48 = Perfectly executed, sir! Very nice. Loved that a sea lion managed to make a featuring, and when the clew was submerged I was half expecting to get an underwater shot of one of those buggers coming in to check you out!

That session will be talked about for months to come for sure! I'm still buzzin'

Thanks Adrien!! The sea lion is great, funny I didn't even see it when I was sailing! I looked through a bit of my swim footage expecting to see one as well but I didn't have time to go through it all as there was like about 30 minutes of it before the camera died. I'm sure they were there! Yup was an epic day!

PS, the slide at 1:08 was stuck in my head all day! It's amazing how 2 seconds of action sticks with you, I needed the mast cam for that shot.
Michael

by Mike » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:30 am

Thanks for sharing the video Michael. Good vicarious sailing for me. I was tempted to go on this day but my repairs (body) are such that my rebuild short sessions would makes a long trip questionable. I really liked the slow Mo part around i think the 3's area - you've definitely picked up some skills to get the positioning for that.
Mike

by bandito » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:55 am

Windy.3rd pu.pi g 12m. Maybe good for amaller
bandito

by Michael » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:13 am

Mike wrote:Thanks for sharing the video Michael. Good vicarious sailing for me. I was tempted to go on this day but my repairs (body) are such that my rebuild short sessions would makes a long trip questionable. I really liked the slow Mo part around i think the 3's area - you've definitely picked up some skills to get the positioning for that.

Thanks Mike. It was a punishing day so I think you made the right call. I was on the edge of control the whole time. After my swim I tried to sail more but it was too much and I was afraid I was just going to end up getting injured or breaking more gear, so I packed it in.
Michael

Previous

Return to Weather Talk and OSR